Make a list of 100 (or more) things you were grateful for in all areas of your life in the 2010 year. You will be happy to see how far you've come this year. For more on this exercise read today's blog entry. Share your thoughts here...
Breathing is something that we do without thought. We were born, took a first breath and it's been an automatic action ever since! Today, pay attention to your breathing. Many of us breathe shallow or sometimes not at all and I guarantee that most of us do not breathe properly. The video below is a great short illustration of proper breathing and will help you in many ways.
Some Benefits of Proper Breathing:
think about one very simple thing you could do today to brighten up your health:
1. smile more.
2. list 5 things you are grateful for.
3. share a hug.
4. ask someone how they are doing and really be genuine about knowing the answer.
5. find a healthy recipe that you could make this week.
6. buy a plant for your desk.
7. write a card to someone you love and send it by snail mail.
8. discover something new about a friend.
9. use your other hand to brush your teeth.
10. sing with your kids.
share what you did below and let us know how you felt, what it did for you, what it did for the other person!